zondag 10 augustus 2008

Update

Friday, August 8, 2008 at 11:54pm | Edit Note | Delete
I was just with Sian on the phone, a British girl I have met in Georgia, and she is now on the main street of Tbilisi shouting: SAKARTVELOS GAUMARJOS! For peace against war. It has been the best news so far, just a few hours ago a spoke to my best friend Sergio who told me the Georgian police was taking young boys from the streets to participate in the war and already a war-hospital was initialized. So this demonstration surely is a major shout out to the Georgian governement, the international community and Russia: please let this stop. For now, I am going to bed, I am emotionally drowned. But tomorrow morning early I'll be back in front of the telly and behind the internet, calling and messaging friends. I have never been so concerned for such close friends in my life and it hurts not only emotionally to hear what's going on in the country I love so much...

Geen opmerkingen: